Finally it's live!!

By GilaChess - December 03, 2014

When I first attempted to broadcast live using DGT chess boards in the KL Open it was flawlessly easy and smooth. That was KLCA's DGT board which is the 'wired' version.

Then I got my own DGT board but the wireless bluetooth version. It always worked at home but always failed at the tournament hall. Yesterday managed to solve all the major bugs and today is the first time I can broadcast both chess board and video of the players live.

It is a satisfying feeling.



Yesterday it worked but my old Dell notebook kept overheating as I had forgotten to bring the all important notebook cooler.

This solved that problem.


Those who have watched the live session some feedback if you have suggestions..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List