catur.org lives again

By GilaChess - December 27, 2014

Catur.org (Malaysian Chess Portal) moves to a different webhost. Main reason being it's getting expensive hosting on GoDaddy. I recently got double charge after mistakenly clicking renew on GoDaddy. What's worse I cannot get it to reverse charge because of the difficulty in contacting their support.


I was unsure whether to renew catur.org but last minute I decided to do so as it seems many people are still using it to keep updated on chess events.

Catur.org is now hosted on DigitalOcean running on SSD webhost which should see faster performance compared to the previous webhost.

As I am restarting from scracth, I may have missed some chess blogs. Please leave a comment if I have forgotten to add your blog back to the chess portal.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List