KL Masters: Pictorial

By GilaChess - June 16, 2013

The front. Or is the back entrance to the tournament hotel?


One of my favourite stalls. Porridge with raw fish.

Some filming taking place just a hundred meters away from the hotel at Petaling Street.

  Muhammad Syazwan Zulkifli is the first chess person I meet before entering the hotel. He is here for the National Closed play-offs .


The other entrance of the hotel. Embarassingly for years I didn't know that the 'front' and 'back' entrances are for the same hotel until I read IM Alex Wohl blog post :)

IM Mas vs WGM Padmini Rout

GM Tiviakov who will finally win against IM Bhuvanesh in this game.

I am so slow. IM Alex Wohl has already posted his game at his blog even before I posted my pictures. You can view his post here.

Nithya on her way to winning her first game in the National Closed play-offs.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List