Happy with the S3 as a blogging gadget

By GilaChess - June 17, 2013



Even though I got this phone for a couple of months now it was only yesterday I got to run it thoroughly as a blogging device. I missed the newer s4 by a few weeks but no regrets as i don't really see a need for the s4 extra features. As a phone it performed very nicely although I still can tweak the settings to get better pictures. Battery life was good even after taking hundreds of pictures for both the Lim Chong event and KL Masters. It was down to 65% by late evening. Postings was easy as I chose to email my blog posts to blogger.com.

All the posts from yesterday were done using the phone except for the surround picture and video which was done using the ipad.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List