My first post!

By GilaChess - December 07, 2015

Yesterday's excellent char kuay teow and Yong Tau Foo knocked me out for the night and prevented me from putting up the  new Penang Open 2015 blog earlier..



Anyway this morning , I have the blog up and it's always exciting to make the first post on a brand new site. :)

http://penangopen2015.blogspot.my/2015/12/players-list-is-out.html

Side note:
I am also happy this year I am not here as a chess "broadcaster" (that task officially belongs to Kedai Catur.com), or live video. When I reached the tournament hall last night the organisers said the forgot to prepare the entry card/badge for me and will do one soon. My role as usual is blurry. I am not an arbiter, helper, player etc. , so they just suggested the title "GilaChess". :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List