Page traffic vanity

By GilaChess - November 23, 2015

I know this is quite vain - looking at my website traffic stats, but I just can't help it :)

Last weekend's event was of course the National Rapid and Blitz 2015 held at Tronoh Perak. I didn't go for the simple reason  no one asked me to. I just find it interesting that it got  traffic of 300+ for just a cut and paste results from chess-results.com and a recycled old picture of Nelson I took from the Pekan tourney ?I can only imagine what the traffic would be if I was there :)

There! Sorry. I just needed my minute of vanity.

Anyway with more eyeballs on this blog I guess there's some responsibility in providing more interesting chess news - something that will not be short of seeing that the Penang Open and Johor Open is coming soon. I am confirmed to be at Penang but still unsure about Johor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Post a Comment

My Blog List