Betul betul Gila Chess !!

By GilaChess - October 26, 2015



Yesterday's drive back from Pekan to KL was 3 hours long but fortunately felt surprisingly short because I had IM Mok to talk to for the duration of the trip.

This morning I was greeted with the traffic stats that is plain crazy.


First day traffic for the Pekan event with 488 visitors is already impressive but over 1000 visitors for the second day? That's higher than Malaysian Chess Festival traffic! This goes to show I was not doing a good job during that event with too little updates :(

Anyway the good news is that there are really "Gila" chess fans out there and they are hungry for chess news. So bloggers, please take this as an encouraging sign and "feed" these hungry people with chess news !

I think the biggest contributing factor for the crazy traffic are the 3 live boards broadcast by KedaiCatur.com. The other factor is the chess organisers willingness to sponsor a humble blogger like me to come.

I take this opportunity to thank the organisers for this. When I do not have to worry about expenses like food, travel and accommodation, it makes blogging for any chess event easy.

P/S: I reiterate, blogs are not dead!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Post a Comment

My Blog List