Ole Ole - before the first round

By GilaChess - November 15, 2015

Arrived early at 8.10am at Ole Ole shopping. It's only 5 minutes drive from my place.


I see Abdul Haq busy confirming the names of participants.

I am surprised that they are still accepting walk in entries so I guess there will be a delay as often is when organisers do this.

Anyway at a glance at the participants list, top seeds are Lim Zhuo Ren, GMA Nik Ahmad Farouqi and Chan Kim Yew.

I will be here for the duration of the tournament so expect some updates in this blog.

Of course the first thing I check for is the internet speed for blogging.
Looks like the internet won't be a problem but as usual I forgot something. My iPad which is the source of my internet connection to blog and to share connection with my notebook only has 30% :(

I will blog from it as much as I can before it dies..

p/s: my notebook on the other hand is full charge. Perhaps I can find some free WiFi around..


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Post a Comment

My Blog List