5 tourneys this weekend

By GilaChess - November 26, 2015



Corrections: I added the 5th event which is the opening of the new DATCC which also has a small blitz tournament included.

Local chess players are spoilt for tournament choices this weekend as we are looking at 4 5 tournaments coming up!

Good or bad that they clash? I don't know. What do you think?


Anyway the four five tournaments are:-

Whichever tourney you choose, they are probably good warm up for the upcoming Penang and Johor Open next month. :)

Me, I am preparing too by taking a good rest before the hectic Penang Open starts.

p/s: the only "tournament" I may go to is the DATCC event as I am curious to see the new DATCC. Penang Open next of course but Johor Open is still uncertain.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List