Who is going?

By GilaChess - September 13, 2015

A little too late but I realise nobody made a Facebook event page for the coming Malaysian Chess Festival. The busy body in all of us wants to know who is going and who is not :)

So here it is...

If you have a QR code scanner app on your phone or tablet, scan this:

If not, just go here.
https://www.facebook.com/events/530110940477751/

P/S:
Should have done this earlier. Amazing!! The invitation has spread virally and 600+ people has been notified and all in the first 10 minutes !!! Here is a screen shot.
This goes to show Facebook is a good channel for event publicity ...
( I am surprised it's now 600+ invitation because I have hardly 500 Facebook acquantance  and I did not send the invitation to all of them)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List