Fast internet is a joy

By GilaChess - September 17, 2015

I forgotten how much I miss fast internet connections.
Sure at work and home I get around 5 Mbps.
But at my nasi lemak shop it is 10Mbps. Yes I know, it's only 5Mbps more but for someone whose work relies heavily on the internet, I definitely feel the difference.


I wish is that I can have this kind of connections while blogging too, like in the coming Malaysian Chess Festival. Uploading tons of pictures and videos would be a breeze, not to mention doing live video feeds.


Oh, and the nasi lemak here is the best in Shah Alam !
http://nasilemakpakayob.blogspot.com

It's strange too with this fast internet, there is nobody else using it besides me at the stall and it is usually the case everytime I eat here too :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List