MyChessFestival: Rush to prepare

By GilaChess - September 05, 2016


MyChessFestival (Malaysian Chess Festival) 2016 is just days away!

While the Olympiad is on, I've forgotten how close the Malaysian Chess Festival is.

There is some last minute work to finish making me regret not putting in more work on the websites for the festival.

Still I will be free and available in time for the festival. That's the good news.

I'm rushing with my preparation which includes reformatting my 2 computers replacing all my programming apps to blogging and chess apps.

One bad news is I will not have my camera to use as I didn't have time to send it for repairs. The battery compartment does not register "close" so my camera cannot turn on. :(

So how is your preparation for the chess festival?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List