My Video Card blew up

By GilaChess - November 22, 2005

The electricity at my home is terrible. There are spikes and surges. Even with a surge protector there are still mishaps. The latest casualty was my Video card which blew up. One good thing that came out of it is I replaced it with an older card and it happened to be a better video card. What has this got to do with chess? I got to play Chessmaster 10 for the first time on my PC. I had the CDs since last year but never got to run it properly as the game always hangs at the opening screen. Looks like it worked with my old replacement video card. Sorry for appearing backward but I feel the 3D chess pieces was beautiful !! :) Especially the interactive 3D pieces. Certainly brings life to Josh Waitzin tutorial / commentary games.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List