My first post at GilaChess!

By GilaChess - November 23, 2005

I haven't posted in GilaChess.com for over a month. The last article I posted was one of my rare wins against Chan Tze Chen in the Chevrolet Open 2005. The reason is because the firewall at my office completely blocks GilaChess.com. That's very unfortunate as I can visit any other websites. That's why you see me posting more blog entries here instead of GilaChess.com. Anyway the Johor tournament announcement was made using handphone (man that's going to be expensive!). Also, please forgive me for not posting many other submissions from faithful GilaChess readers. There are many pictures from tournament and recent tournament results still pending. I'll have to do it once I can find time to go the cyber cafe.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List