Blogs are dead, long live YouTube!

By GilaChess - November 25, 2016

Sad but true as can be seen by the mass inactive Malaysian chess bloggers. We had more than 30 chess bloggers a few years ago and now it's down to a handful of active ones only. However it also means blogs have transitioned from text based to other medium such as video (vlogs??)

This blog is not dead yet but I will "follow the trend" and post more material in video form (usually to YouTube) as that is what people prefer nowadays. Who wants to read?!

So the short term target for the coming Pahang Interstate is to get a total of 40 subscribers and raise the views for my vidoes to 80,000. Basically this is about double of what I had for my almost dead YouTube channel :)

related link:
http://youtube.com/gilachess

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List