Pekan Open Traffic

By GilaChess - October 25, 2015

Checked the traffic for today and was surprised.

 

The number is impressive because that is almost matching the type of traffic Malaysian Chess Festival gets and that's more than respectable traffic.

I think chess organisers only put emphasis on the "pre" stage by concentrating on publicising the event only. After the event is over, everyone goes home and usually no more activity appears online. Almost no effort is placed "after" stage and some at most only put up postings in chess-results.com after the event.

I am a firm believer in hyping out a chess event during the event and also after the event by posting reports, results and pictures of the event. Sadly I am guilty of missing the "after" report too. Hopefully I will try to eradicate this bad habit starting by putting more into the results after this Pekan event.

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List