Chess in Indonesia

By GilaChess - June 07, 2005

Chess played at a car booth in Indonesia Chess is very popular in Indonesia. I've been here 12 days and I pass this small booth at the car park while going for lunch. There is always a small group of people crowded around two players playing chess. Today is my last day in Jakarta. Will be flying back tonite to KLIA. Indonesia is a nice place to visit. Just sorry that I didn't have time to have a good tour of the city as most of the time I was couped up in the office doing work. Following Viktor Korchnoi doctor's tip on porridge, here is a picture of Indonesia's chicken porridge. Served with boneless chicken it was pretty good. Not surprisingly, the small restaurant was packed that night.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List