GM Jayson Gonzales

By GilaChess - August 23, 2022



Reposting from WGM Janelle Mae Frayna's Facebook:
GM Jayson is our country's 9th Chess Grandmaster, long-time head coach of Philippine Women's Chess Team, and Far Eastern University. I am appealing to all of the people whom he had touched lives -- Please, let us help our friend, mentor, and coach.🙏
Last night, Coach Jayson suffered from a heart attack. Doctors performed an emergency angioplasty to save his life. As of the moment, he is still at the CCU (like an ICU for coronary patients), under strict observation. 😢
His angiogram results further revealed more problems in his heart. The right side of his heart showed many blocked/narrowed vessels. This means that there are still more procedures to be done for GM Jayson's recovery. Coronary procedures are very costly, and although he has an HMO, the costs covered are very limited. ☹️
The running bill as of now is at 600k, and the way it looks the billing may even balloon to millions.
Please include him in your prayers and daily intentions. Coach Jayson is always a giver, now is the time for us to give back. I along with Ate Hazel, Romulo are here at the hospital looking after his needs.🙏
You may send any amount in my bank accounts and Gcash number to help.
EVERY CENT will be 100% directed to GM Jayson's medical bills. 🙏🙏
GCash
09235332970
Janelle F.
BPI
1589-2179-49
Janelle Mae Frayna
BDO: 012450023905
(Janelle Mae Frayna)
PayPal: jmfrayna@gmail.com
I am indebted to all of you forever. Few months back,I lost my father because of hemorrhagic stroke. You were all there for me. You fought that battle with me and I truly appreciate your help. Tulungan natin ngayon si Coach Jay. Samahan natin siya sa laban na ito.🙏

To me, GM Jayson Gonzales is s frequent face I see during past years of the Malaysian Chess Festival.s. DO help if you can. The first time I heard of him was a friendly banter between him and Encik Hamid as Jayson arrived the halls of Cititel 5th Floor for registration. Hamid asked "What have you brought for me today?". To which the GM replied :"I brought the whole Philippines team with me",
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List