Malaysia has the biggest number of chess blogs!

By GilaChess - February 04, 2010

I haven't done any extensive research but I am sure Malaysia is the country with arguably the most number of chess blogs in the world.

Currently these are the list of chess blogs in Malaysia (and the number is growing!):-

  • Stonemaster

  • Ng6

  • hairulovchessmaniacs

  • GiLoCatur's Blog

  • Got chess got it all

  • Firey Rook

  • GilaChess Blog

  • Mamak Chess

  • KUDO CATUR

  • Chess Malaysia

  • TERENGGANU blog

  • First GM

  • I dont know

  • My Chess Life

  • SIFU.mycatur

  • Justin Chess

  • CentralChessClub

  • Excel Chess

  • SYEDCHESS

  • Chess News

  • Chess is Chess

  • Wise Pawn

  • Peter Long on Chess

  • SELANGOR CHESS

  • Danial's Blog

  • MCF blog

  • Marcus Yeoh Chess Blog

  • Kelab Catur Setia Kuantan

  • Chess Stories

  • My Chess Diari

    That's a total of 30 blogs thqt I know of. I am sure the list is bigger. Anyway one of the reasons Malaysia has so many chess blogs is the level of interest for the game has grown by leaps and bound. Almost every week there is a chess tournament being held.

    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 Post a Comment

    My Blog List