Sabah Grande Cross tables results

By GilaChess - September 17, 2013

What? There was an event in Sabah? Not one but two?! Why didn't anyone tell me about the Sabah Interstate and Sabah Grande rapid event? Or more accurately, I didn't bother to look at chess blogs to find out. But I am also saddened as usually I get emails informing me of any such local event. This marks one of the few times not even one such email reached me.



Anyway, from the chess-results.com the "interactive" version of the cross table results of the Sabah Grande rapid event is as follows:-




Related links:



  • Jimmy Liew's commentary on some games

  • Peter Long's summary of the event

  • Chess Results

  • Interstate Team Returns after 15 years (Chess X-Pose)

    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 Post a Comment

    My Blog List