Coffee Shop Blogging

By GilaChess - April 02, 2005

I recently bought some 2nd hand equipment from Lelong.com to make posting to this chess blog even easier. I just took the picture and am typing out his blog entry from a coffee shop in Petaling Street. Pretty cool huh?? (For the tech savvy: I'm using an old Nokia 7650 with GPRS access with an Palm V PDA) As some of you already know, I am sometimes the unnoficial reporter for many local chess events around Klang Valley. Now I don't have to wait to get back to a cyber cafe (I have no Internet access at home) to post the chess news. You guys can get it almost instantaneously (okay, okay about an hour or two after the actual event :)). I must thank the avid chess enthusiasts and supporters of GilaChess.com for making this possible, You supported me by buying my GilaChess Megabase CD (even though some just bought but never used it!). A big THANK YOU to you guys :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List