Howler of a Blunder

By GilaChess - November 29, 2020


GM Yasser Seriawan coined the term "Howler" to refect a very bad move made in chess. In chess the usual term used for a bad move is a blunder. So a Howler is a BAD blunder.

I made the biggest howler when I lost all my website content because I missed payments for the website a few months back. That's years of content from the Catur portal, chess calendar, pictures and various other blogs lost! 

What's worse is that all that could have been avoided if I was not stingy and save on the optional 1$ per month payment for automantic backup.

Well, I have set up from scratch all my websites on Digital Ocean based on Singapore server and this time I will not skim on that $1/month.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List