Lost and found

By GilaChess - December 14, 2014

Satisfied that I had packed everything into my car, I checked out but walked over to a nearby stall for one last Penang meal. The Char Keuh Teoh was good so I left feeling really satisfied.

It was only at the Penang bridge I realised I had left my camera at the stall chair while eating.

Crossed the bridge and turned back to cross it a second time.

I was so relieved that the stall owner kept it for me :) 








Also had a pleasant surprised reaching my apartment in Shah Alam. Some one returned back my wallet that I lost just before the Malaysian Open. That was 3 months ago !!

I still manage to lose some things at the Penang Open, namely my swimming goggles and swimming trunks which I left at my room.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List