Beginning of the end – Bye Exabyte

By GilaChess - September 27, 2014

gilachess-backed-up

One of the things I wanted to do was relaunch GilaChess.com in time for the recently concluded Chess Festival. That clearly was a fail :(

Anyway, today I’ve just managed to back up the entire GilaChess.com to my hard disk. About 1 Gb worth of contents including pictures, results etc.

This is in preparation to shift my webserver out of Exabytes and into a better host. I spend RM 900+ annually on my chess websites in Exabyte and clearly with the bad conditions I get from this local company, it’s a waste of money. It’s going to be a huge pain in effort and time it takes to move but it will be worth it.

exa

Bye Exabyte. It was good in the beginning but sadly we have to part ways here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List