Started a new blog

By GilaChess - November 24, 2007

My original blog on Exabytes is really getting slow. It's so frustrating that I can't even load a page for the whole day.

I've finally decided to slowly move all my content to my GilaChess.com instead of Maribelajar.com domain. Using a shared hosting service is a hit and miss kind of situation. You can either be lucky and hosted in a neighbourhood of good websites who don't suck up all the bandwidth or you can be really unlucky. Worse is if Exabytes comes over and blames you for sucking the bandwidth. I only have 100-200 visitors per day. Come on !! I don't have a forum or any huge bandwidth draining script.

Anyway no use complaining and the best thing to do is probably pay up for a better plan but I don't have the cash at this moment. Next year perhaps.

For now I can only switch over my blog to my faster server.

http://blog.gilachess.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List