Not so gila and fairly inactive

By GilaChess - May 21, 2015


Didn't miss much of chess this year and even gave Selangor Open and the National Closed a miss for the first time in years.

I did read up a bit from catur.org like Stonemaster's recent tourney in Shah Alam which was held 5 minutes away from my home. I gave that a miss too. It's not that I want to avoid chess altogether but nowadays I would probably only go if someone specifically asked me to. There is just too much local chess happening every week!

Anyway I was surprised there was a notification from Facebook on my old Malaysian Chess Festival page. I guess interest is starting to build towards this years' Malaysian Chess Festival.



Since I started that page, it's my responsibility and I probably should update it soon with this year's schedule and details.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List