GilaChess downtime

By GilaChess - February 26, 2013

Malware woes on Exabytes server again.

 

Exabyte is well aware of the problem and they are blaming me for it! They even sent warning emails to shut down my websites and terminate my account if I do not “fix” the problem. Very disheartening considering I just paid for a year’s hosting. I regret not backing up and moving away from them earlier.

Anyway I will be spending time (again) finding and killing those pesky malware file. I am even contemplating writing my own “healing” scripts that will detect changes in my original files and do self repair. I pity their customers who are less technically inclined and have no idea what to do.

In the meantime GilaChess main website and blog will be down.

Also please remove links to GilaChess.com as your site may be wrongly labelled by Google as malicious.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List