The many sites for Cameron Highlands

By GilaChess - October 01, 2007


I've been looking forward to some holidays in Cameron Highlands so I've looked at websites about cameron highlands:-

These are the top search results from Google:-

www.cameron-highlands.com
www.cameronhighlands.com
www.cameron.com.my
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Highlands


However I suspect the first 3 websites are run by the same person or company as there is a certain similiarity to them. In addition, I don't know whether it's just me but I feel some of the reviews are biased to certain places of interest.

Anyway I'm planning to write up some materials while I'm visiting Cameron Highlands. Perhaps if there is enough material come up with my own Cameron Highlands website ? :)

I already have some basic entries on my own Malaysia Wiki here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List